Suran ( Yam )
- Elephant foot yam is a stem tuber.
- Its beige coloured flesh has a crisp and firm texture.
- It has an earthy flavour.
- The tuber is reported to be useful in treatment of piles in the major Indian medicinal systems: Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani.
- It is cooked and eaten as a vegetable and added in avial and sambar.
Carbohydrates, Fat, Protein, Fibre, Potassium, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Sodium, Zinc and Copper
Good for weight loss has anti-inflammatory properties, is effective in protecting liver functions, helps to prevent cancer, to prevent and relieve premenstrual cramps and manage diabetes, reduces blood pressure, and maintains digestive system healthy
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|