- Small eggplant refers to its petite size and not the maturity level of the eggplant. Items bland, bitter, and mild.
- It gets very soft and creamy when cooked, and has an almost melt-in-your-mouth texture.
- They are often eaten raw.
- It tastes best when it's grilled, baked, braised, or cooked and pureed into a dip.
- Carbs, Fibre, Protein, Manganese, Folate, Potassium, vitamin K and vitamin C.
- Protects against cellular damage, reduces blood glucose levels and therefore the risk of heart diseases helps to market weight loss, and protects against some sorts of cancer.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|