1Kg contains 7-9Pcs.
- Aanacart onion from India is a round vegetable with pinkish-red skin.
- It has light pink layers inside which have a strong, sharp smell and taste.
- It is used as a flavouring or side dish.
- Onions are a staple food in many cuisines.
- It can be baked, boiled, grilled, fried, roasted, powdered, or eaten raw.
- Onion is used in salads, dishes and recipes and in medicines.
Calories, Water, Protein, Carbs, Antioxidants, Sugar, Fibre, Fat, Vitamin B6, C, Folate (B9), and Potassium
Protects against heart diseases and certain cancers, helps to control blood sugar, boosts digestive health and bone density, and has antibacterial properties
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|