Availability: In stock
1Kg contains approx. 800g to 1.2kg.
- Cauliflower is a highly modified form of cabbage with a crunchy texture.
- It has a mild taste with a slightly nutty.
- Roasted, boiled, steamed, grilled cauliflower is used to make dishes, and soup, rice, and curries are made with it.
Regular Price AED 6.00 Special Price AED 4.20
- Fibre, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Folate, Pantothenic acid, Potassium, Manganese, Magnesium, and Phosphorus.
- Beneficial for reducing inflammation and protecting against several chronic diseases, protective against colon, lung, breast, and prostate cancer, assists in weight loss, and reduces the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
|Country of Manufacture||United Arab Emirates|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|