Small Onion / Shallots
Availability: In stock
1kg contains 20Pcs - 30Pcs.
- Small onion or shallot is a small, elongated onion, but has a milder flavour with a hint of garlic.
- Shallots are sliced or chopped raw, added to various vinaigrettes and marinades, salsas, and salads.
- They can also be sliced or chopped with olive oil or butter and garlic as a base for soups, sauces, casseroles and quiches.
Regular Price AED 2.38 Special Price AED 2.19
- Protein, Carbs, Fibre, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, and Folate.
- Protects cells from damage, relieves allergy symptoms, helps to treat colds, fevers, coughs, and flu, and improves blood sugar levels and circulation, and heart and bone health.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|