Availability: In stock
- Ginger is dried knobby shaped rhizome of the plant.
- In Caribbean, Indian, and Asian cuisines, fresh ginger root is featured in many meat, seafood and vegetable dishes.
- In Western cooking, ground ginger often lends a note of spice to cookies, preserves and quick breads along with beverages which includes ginger ale and tea.
- It is used as medicine for the treatment of numerous ailments such as colds, nausea, arthritis, migraines and hypertension.
Regular Price AED 2.75 Special Price AED 2.00
- Carbohydrates, Fibre, Protein, Vitamin B3, B6, C, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Folate, Riboflavin and Niacin.
- Soothes an upset stomach, reduces inflammation, lowers blood sugar, reduces cancer risk, relieves menstrual cramps, and shortens or preventing the common cold.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|