Availability: In stock
- Baby marrow is the immature fruit used as vegetable.
- It has a smooth and springy texture and a mild flavour, slightly sweet and slightly bitter.
- It can be eaten raw, either shaved into ribbons or finely sliced into a salad.
- They are delicious dressed simply with chilli, chopped mint, lemon and additional virgin vegetable oil .
- You can roast, grill or barbecue courgettes, or add them to cakes for a sweet treat.
Regular Price AED 5.50 Special Price AED 4.00
- Protein, Carbs, Fibre, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Thiamine, Folate, Potassium, Manganese, Magnesium, Copper, and Phosphorus.
- Beneficial for eyes, skin, and heart health, promote healthy digestion, and helps to stabilize blood sugar and to strengthen bones.
|Country of Manufacture||Jordan|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|